EA Certificate Courses
At Wattle Creek we have the ‘on the job’ resources to train and assess you for your EA Introductory & Level 1 Horse Management, Riding Skills and Coaching Skills.
Training & assessing is generally weekly but obviously demand has a lot to do with this.
Wattle Creek has a large number of EA trainees all travelling at different levels of the their certificates and ten school horses that can are well trained for this work. There is a full time SSTA and weekly access to L2 & L3 Coach Educators – Wattle Creek has the resources and the support to get you efficiently to the completion of your EA Certificates. We do not move you forward until you are solid in your knowledge. We produce Coaches with solid skills and knowledge.
Horse Management – Price is $68 per person (min of 2 people in the class).
Wattle Creek has dedicated training programs to support you through all the HM slips. This is hands on as well as essay based assessment.
Riding Skills – SSTA $104 per session, CE fees upon request + $50 horse hire.
In-house Coaching to Intermediate, visiting L2 & L3 Coaches weekly for higher level coaching and Assessment. School horses up to Elementary (L1).
Coaching – $80 per session
Weekly practice with experienced Demo Riders and school horses. Assessment on demand by L2 & L3 Coach Educators.
We start the process with a sit down meeting to discuss what level you are currently at and what your aims and time frames are. From this meeting we plan your future training program.
Pathways of Equestrian Australia’s Certificate Courses
Registration / Waiver Form
Please click the button below to open a PDF of the form that must be completed and signed prior to your first lesson. We require this form to be up dated every 12 months.Download Waiver
- Riders must arrive 10 mins prior to commencement of lesson; lesson will start and finish at the scheduled time.
- 24 hour notice is required to cancel or postpone a lesson due to any circumstance (sickness, injury, other commitments). Term, Block or Individual lessons will forfeit the prepaid lesson if less than 24 hours notice is given. Notice given after 24hrs can incur a cancellation fee of $35 fee for a 30 min lesson, $50 for 45min lesson & $65 fee for a 60min lesson for Block lessons and Individual Lessons. Cancellation of a booking must be received within working hours (Mon to Sat – not Sun) 24hrs prior to the booked lesson to be accepted. This can be received via email, text or phone message.
- All lessons are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Lessons can be transferred to family members only.
- Weather – due to safety reasons, lessons will be cancelled if rain conditions becomes too heavy or heat temperature exceeds 38°C. Please phone the Stable Office to reschedule lesson. If excessive rain we will notify you 1 hr before your lesson if lesson is cancelled.
- We will be sending you an Email 24 hrs prior to your lesson. If you wish to change or cancel your appointment you must do so 24 hrs prior to the lesson or you may be subject to a cancellation fee. If you do not receive the Email this does not override the cancellation fee. The Email is only a courtesy.