$272.00 inc GST
Timed perfectly for busy workers, our Horse Management course runs every Wednesday 9.30am until 11.30am and 4.30pm until 6.30pm (subject to numbers) in the months listed. The program is a 4 week block, where the participant learns how to care for a horse. The program caters for a range of skill levels. The content delivered in the program is created to suit the level of the participants.
- Horse Health – Horse behaviour – fight or flight instinct, joining up with a horse.
- Saddlery – How does a saddle fit and how it works with the mechanics of the horses body.
- Feeding – Understand how a horse must eat and what food he should have.
- Grooming – How to clip a horse and why we do it.
- Hands on participation with our lovely horses