Due to COVID outbreaks there may be some disruption to our coaching schedule due to staff isolation requirements. We will notify everyone as soon as possible should schedules change and lesson times require re-scheduling. We apologise in advance should this occur and ask for your patience and kindness whilst we work through these challenging times.
Riding at Wattle Creek
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- All lessons/block and term booking are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, lessons can be transferred to family members only.
- Due to the size of the horses we keep, riders must be under 90kg in weight and under 2m in height
- More than 24 hour notice is required to cancel or postpone a lesson due to any circumstance (sickness, injury, other commitments). Cancellation of a booking must be received within working hours (Mon to Sat – not Sun). This can be received via email, text or phone message.
- We will be sending you an email 24 hrs prior to your lesson. If you do not receive the email this does not override the cancellation fee. The email is a courtesy only.
- Riders must arrive 10 mins prior to commencement of lesson; lesson will start and finish at the scheduled time.
- All lesson types will forfeit the prepaid lesson if no notification is given.
- Notice given after 24hrs can incur a cancellation fee of $40 fee for a 30 min lesson & $55 for 45min lesson for Block lessons and Individual Lessons.
- Weather – due to safety reasons, lessons will be cancelled if rain conditions becomes too heavy or heat temperature exceeds 36°C.
- If excessive rain is imminent we will notify you 1 hour before your lesson if the riding lesson is cancelled.540
Wattle Creek gift vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as the T&C’s above.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, and bookings must be made within this period.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the Gift Voucher, Wattle Creek will require payment of the difference before your ride can be confirmed. This must be paid as per the booking terms and conditions.
- The original Gift Voucher must be presented to the stable office before your ride. If the voucher cannot be produced, then payment must be made for the lesson booked. In this instance the voucher can be used at a future date (before the expiry date).
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. Any credit remaining will be available for you to use until the expiry date.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by Wattle Creek Equestrian Centre.
Horse and Rider Safety
- Correct safety gear must be worn per Equestrian Australia’s current standards. This includes horse riding helmet, horse riding boots, appropriate clothing (long pants and sun safe shirt) and sunscreen must be worn.
- No excessive jewellery or strappy tops, no shorts or three quarter pants or loose clothing.
- Wattle Creek Staff reserve the right to inspect riding helmets to ensure they comply with current Australian Safety Standards.
- Our equipment are living (horses) and they get sick or have days out of sorts. This means that their performance can vary, or they have days off. This may result in the movement of horses, coaches, and riders around to make the safest possible riding conditions, without prior notification. This also means we are unable to guarantee you the same horse.
- For the safety of our customers and the health of our horses, we have a rider weight restriction. Too great a weight on a horse’s back can cause serious injury therefore a weight restriction of 90kg applies to riders (height to weight ratios are considered).
- Refunds will not be given where a customer has incorrectly advised their weight & their weight exceeds the maximum safety weight restriction (90kg).
- Lessons will be cancelled if rain conditions become too heavy or heat temperature exceeds 36°C. If you have any queries, please contact the stable office to confirm lesson status. If we need to cancel due to unsafe conditions, you will be notified no later than 1 hour prior to your lesson start time.
- All riders must sign the Dangerous Activity Waiver before commencing lessons with Wattle Creek. No Waiver = No riding.
- All Coaches at WCEC are EA Certified or working towards their EA Certification. All Coaches participate in the Internal Coach Training & Mentoring System. We are unable to guarantee you the same coach every lesson as their availability varies from week to week.
- Riders must arrive 10 minutes prior to commencement of lesson; lessons start and finish at the scheduled time.
- Lessons begin when the Coach acknowledges the rider and finish when the rider dismounts.
- Due to the nature or our business lesson times can be adjusted forward and back, generally by 15 minutes. We will communicate with you if the adjustment is expected to exceed 15 minutes.
- All reminder communications are a courtesy for your convenience. They are NOT a confirmation of your booking. If you do not receive a courtesy reminder, it does not reflect the status of your booking.
- We are a pre-paid service and lessons can be paid via the following methods:
- Contacting the Stable Office during office hours on (07) 3300 6422
- 24/7 Online Shop
- Direct Deposits are NOT an accepted form of payment.
- To secure your coach, horse and lesson time all services must be prepaid for at least 24 hours prior to the lesson date and time. If payment is not applied by 5pm the day prior to your scheduled lesson it will be removed and offered to our Waitlist clients.
- If costs are incurred interest and recovery costs can apply.
- ALL Lessons and Services are Non-Refundable and valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- To avoid cancellation fees you must cancel or postpone your lesson up to 24 hours before your scheduled lesson was due to commence.
- Cancellation may be advised via email, phone message or communication directly with the Stable Office who will confirm your cancellation. These communications are date and time recorded and must be received within normal business hours (Mon – Sat, 9am – 5pm).
- If notification is provided less than 24 hours before the booked lesson, due to any circumstances, the applicable cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellation fees are $40 – 30 mins, $55 – 45 mins lessons.
- If no notification is received before the scheduled lesson, the lesson will be automatically forfeited at the full price.
- Riders will be unable to book a future lesson if they have outstanding cancellation fees and may risk forfeiting prepaid lesson funds. This applies to all Wattle Creek services.
- Repetitive cancellations within a 4-week period may cause you to lose your preferred lesson day and time.
Wattle Creek Grounds
- 10km speed limit on Wattle Creek grounds. Please drop off and pick up in the designated customer car park.
- All riders and spectators are to follow the direction of Wattle Creek Staff at all times whilst using the facility.
- Please be aware NO client dogs are allowed on the property – registered assistance animals excluded